Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The "Big Day"!

January 8th!! The big day is here. We're three hours away from appointment time but I felt compelled to write. THANK YOU to everyone for the texts, calls, emails and FB messages today, and for all the well wishes, prayers, and crossed fingers (and other body parts.) It means so much to have your support!!

I'm cautiously optimistic for today's results. I don't want to get my hopes up, and I'm trying to prepare myself for hearing "NO". But, seeing the glass half-empty just isn't my style, so it's hard for me to think anything but positive thoughts! Regardless of the outcome, I'm blessed to have this selfless person in my life, who's willing to put her body through all sorts of rigamarole for us to achieve our dream of becoming parents.

More to come..........

No comments:

Post a Comment