Sunday, October 21, 2012

A note of thanks......

I wanted to send a quick note of thanks to all of you reading this. Thank you for the e-mails, texts, Facebook messages, phone calls, and comments on this blog. Your positive feedback and support mean more to me than you'll ever know, and totally make up for any insensitive comment I've heard thus far, which thankfully are very few and far between. I just have to share my personal favorite though: "Ali, (insert condescending tone here) - having a childless life is NOT that bad." Um, this person has a daughter. How can she speak to living a childless life??? If she prefers the life she had before her child than I feel really sorry for her kid.

Anyway - THANK YOU again for all your support. Again I'm reminded of how blessed we are to have wonderful people in our lives who are thinking of and praying for us, or just willing to listen to our story!

Not much new for updates - I received the application from Family Source Consultants and am looking it over - Chris and I have a lot to think about before "officially" completing it. Once we submit it to them, we are eligible for matching!!

Stay tuned!

1 comment: