Monday, February 25, 2013

I'll take what I can get......

Hi all! Just a tiny update since the last time I posted, but hey, I'll take it!

Turns out we DON'T have to wait for PS#3 to get her period before starting this whole process! Yippee! We clarified with Dawn that her doctor can do her physical exam now - we just need her to get her period before we start any type of interventions/treatments, which we're still months away from. PS#3 just had a physical a few weeks ago, so all her doctor has to do is fill out some paperwork, which she was going to do today.

It feels good to not be at a standstill! Now we just need Dr. Campbell to agree that she's a perfect candidate. If he does, we'll be farther (further? farther? For the sake of not being grammatcially correct, I'll say both!) along in the process than we've ever been. Exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment